Ordering Hillcrest WONDERWEAR is easy – BUT you need to be aware of some things regarding measurements. Use the guide below when making your order so you get the best fit.
- Before you place your order on the “Shop the Store” page, look thru the pouch “Styles and Dimensions” (see “Pouch designs #1 – #12) and select the one that fits your size package the closest. Not only does the size of the pouch get larger from #1 – #12, the shape also changes. Some need a longer pouch for larger testicles and some need a fuller pouch for a larger penis. If you want your pouch to be a bit longer than the pouch you are ordering, that’s no problem. If I alter a pattern slightly for you, I keep the pattern (with your name on it) for the next time you place an order. I need to be notified by email when you place your order on the site that I am holding a “custom pattern” for you. There will be no charge for slight alterations in pouch size. For anything other than slight alterations, there will be an additional custom pattern making charge of $20.00. Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I will determine whether the alteration is slight or not. All alterations will need to be approved by me before placing your order. If you have additional comments, just be sure to let me know in the “NOTES” section on the Checkout Page. Custom orders are my specialty! If you have a favorite old suit that you would love to have “remade,’ as long the suit is still in good shape, I can make a new pattern that is pretty close to the original. This is where the additional $20 pattern making charge comes into play. All custom orders need to be placed by email or phone.
- Choose your fabric from “Fabrics Available;” Most of my customers order stretch Cotton Lycra for their underwear, jocks and shorts (boxer briefs) … especially in the winter. Regular lycra-spandex is used for swimwear, including shorts. Stretch Cotton Lycra fits about the same as Lycra- Spandex. Most of the Lycra-Spandex is 4-way stretch, around your body (sideways); meaning, when you pull sideways on the fabric. Not all fabrics have the same exact amount on stretch. Keep this in mind when ordering waist size. Some of the fabrics featured on the site may not be available and you may be asked to choose a substitute.
- Select from Thong, Rio, Brazil, between, and Backless styles. To get an idea of the different types of styles, please take a look at the Customer Gallery. Remember –each style and cut fits everyone differently.
- Select your Size. This is where accuracy in your measurements dictates your fit. The chart below should be used as a basic guide in determining your lower waist size; approximately 4” below your navel.
- The measurements above are more for your underwear size and not your true waist size, as underwear and swimwear do not sit high on your waist. If your measurement is at the low end of small, i.e.; 26”, or the high end- 29”, please makes a note when you check out. I realize this may seem like a jumble of information but it is all important for a great shopping experience. Please email me at the time you place your order or post a note in the “NOTES” sections on the Checkout page and I will adjust the size accordingly.
- Select your method of payment. I accept check and/or (certified) money order but prefer PayPal. There is NO requirement to have a PayPal account – simply use your credit or debit card as you normally would. For custom orders I can take your credit card information right over the phone. PayPal handles the entire purchase in a SAFE, SECURE online experience. I also accept cash if sent with tracking. (US only)… If you pay by cash, your shipping will be free. I have never had money lost this way. As long as you send it with tracking, I will be responsible for any loss.
- If you pay by check or money order, I will not be able to start on your order until the funds clear. Turn-around time is approximately 4-6 weeks (as of 12/01/15) depending on how busy I am. As always, if you have ANY questions regarding ANYTHING about a particular pouch, style or fabric, DO NOT HESITATE to contact me! Remember, you can always place “Notes” on your order on the Checkout page.
- For shipping costs and info, please see “Shipping.”
- There will be an additional charge of at least $20 for pattern making.
Sorry – NO REFUNDS! In accordance with Federal Health Regulation, all swimwear, underwear, and other garments classified as “intimate apparel” are non-returnable, nor can they be exchanged. If there is a problem with workmanship, I will be happy to replace the item purchased.